Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Spring Break!

  1. #1
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Tomorrow after my classes, spring break begins! (ok so the school says it starts Sat. but technically it starts one you are done with classes on that last day. So I will be in Edisto Beach, SC with a couple friends from tomorrow until the 12th! And Kirsten is coming with me! Even though my roomie doesn't really like her, she said I could bring her [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ! Yay, I can't wait! I may be able to sneak on every once in awhile. I'll be sure to post pics of break. We're going to be going to Savannah and Charleston for day trips.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Have Fun!!!
    Hope Kirtsten enjoys too!
    Stay safe!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY! Have fun.

    I wish I got a spring break. I only get 5 vacation days a year (and 10 holidays).

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have fun! I'm counting the days until my spring break...the second week of April. It's going to be SO much FUN! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Yippe!! Mine starts at 3:00 on Fri.!At the end of the day too! I don't like going to school on days with an 'a' in them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •